The City of Savareen Peacekeeping force is seeking exceptional candidates with prior law enforcement, military, secuirty, mercenary or bounty hunter experience who have the ability to enforce the law while maintaining positive interactions with the community.
Applicants are required to have ranged weapon experiance and will either have experience with or be trained in hand-to-hand and melee weapon combat. Successful candidates MUST demostrate the following skills and abilities:
- Communicate effectively and efficiently
- Identify and solve problems
- Make proper decisions
- Exercise sound judgement in assessing behavior
- Handle emergency situations
- Set bias aside when problem solving
- Enforce laws and issue citations or warnings to violators
- Investigate crime scenes, preserve evidence, interview suspects/witnesses/victims
- Submit timely reports and provide credible testimony when needed
Along with enforcing the law and protecting the citizens of Savareen, Peacekeepers will be required to attend weekly meetings and be prepared to take part in weekly meetings and be prepared to take part in trainings held withing and outside the Savareen community.
Applications are currently being accepted. All candidates will be considered without bias towards, species, race, gender, creed, religion or orientation. Preference will be given to those who have expertise in a specific field and can help provide training to the other Deputies with the Savareen Peacekeepers and the Savareen community.
A background check is required before any applicants will be considered.
(You must be active on this character and be around atleast 3 days a week most weeks. Alts will be considered if you are willing to have them respond to comms/calls to duty when you are on another character. However, main characters will take priority over alts.)
Please contact 'Nosolee Prudii for an application.